Here’s a link to a PDF file of the guidelines for this year’s Christmas Card Exchange which you can download and/or print:
And here’s the Guidelines in text:
Christmas Card Guidelines 2023.
It’s time for our annual Christmas Card exchange again. Our Round Robin basis seems to work well, so we’ll use that format again. And this year, Lydia has volunteered to do collecting of names and sorting, so you’ll be emailing her direct with your details.
Guidelines: (and I’ll put these on the website too)
1. Put your name down for the exchange by emailing Lydia direct at email@example.com. And with just the words “Gumlace Christmas Card” in the subject line.
2. Please, include your postal address in that email. PLEASE DON’T FORGET, and don’t assume we already have it.
3. You may put your name down for more than one card (with each card going to a different person, of course).
4. You prepare a Christmas Card/s decorated with a piece of your own lace. ANY STANDARD IS FINE. This is NOT a competition – we really encourage beginners to join in.
5. You write on the inside of the card “To ………….. from ……… on behalf of all the Gumnuts”.
6. Closing date for putting your name down will be Wednesday 15th November.
7. We will email everyone before the end of November with the name/s to send your card/s to.
8. All cards are to be posted during the first complete week in December (week ending Friday 8th Dec). If you’re going to be away that week, it would be OK to post your card before you go. If something comes up to delay you sending off your card/s, please let us know.
9. And one more – if you can, please take a scan or a photo of your card before you send it, and send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will put them on the website for all to share.
I really enjoy this exchange every year!