It’s time for our annual Christmas Card exchange again. Our Round Robin
basis seems to work well, so we’ll use that format again.
1. Put your name down for the exchange by emailing me direct (not to
the list) at email@example.com. And the 2 words Christmas Card only
in the subject line and your email will go direct to the folder l have set up.
2. Include your postal address in that email. DON’T FORGET, and
don’t assume I already have it.
3. You may put your name down for more than one card (with each card
going to a different person, of course).
4. You prepare a Christmas Card/s decorated with a piece of your own
lace. ANY STANDARD IS FINE. This is NOT a competition, we just love
beginners to have a go at this.
5. You write on the inside of the card “To ………….. from
……… On Behalf of All the Gumnuts. And your name.
6. Closing date for putting your name down will be Wednesday 26th
7. I will email everyone before the end of November with the name/s
of your card receivers.
8. All cards are to be posted during the first week in December (week
ending Friday 2nd Dec). If you’re going to be away that week, it would be
OK to post your card before you go. If something comes up to delay you
sending off your card/s, please let me know.
And one more – if you can, take a scan or a photo of your card before you
send it, or when you receive one, and send it to Noelene at
firstname.lastname@example.org and she will put them on the website for all to